Apparently this is what happens when you leave a 10 month old puppy (who is in heat) alone it the kitchen for too long unsupervised! Elena is such a sweet girl, but I think the demon in her was showing it's ugly head this day! And this picture doesn't even show the rest of the kitchen that looks like snow all over! Elena, sweet Elena ... how we love you! I must admit you do have to laugh at something like this! And I was so sad today ... oh well ... life with puppy happens!
I showed my kids this picture because I am trying to get them to start a blog. They could not figure out where all of that stuff came from! We miss having you in our class. I guess that is waht happens when you are a workin girl! Love you! Make sure to add baby pics on here!
ReplyDelete