
I think I might have ADD! This is a picture of just some of the books I'm reading (on any given night!) Seems like I'm so tired at night after working on the basement that I choose one. My "carry through" is all "carried out!" All in all I've decided that I don't really LOVE big books. I like the little ... "get through 'em" type books. I'm kind of wading my way through the following:
Massacre (the story of Mountain Meadows)
Angels among us (the story of the Willie Handcart company)
Going Rogue (the story of Sarah Palin)
Half Broke Horses (the story of a women growing up in AZ/TX area). LOVED IT! It is by the auther of The Glass Castle which I also loved and is the all the stories of her grandmother that she was told during her growing up years.
I love to read! Especially true stories and how people survived. I guess you can tell that by the books I am reading. In the windowsill (no room on the nightstand) is "The Viccar of Wakefield" which was recommended by a friend. I wonder if I will ever get to it.
Good luck on your pile of books Patty. I know what I would be if I tried to read all those books at once -- confused!!!
ReplyDelete