




Grandpa has a tree. A BIG TREE!!! And let's just say the there have been few wind storms in the area lately. So when I walked around the back of his house .... I kept saying .... "This is a job for professionals!!!!! This is a job for professionals!!!!!" Why does no one ever listen to me????? Well here are the pros ... Scott, Zach and Kim to the rescue.
I had 911 on speed dial the whole time. Luckily I had to go get lunch at the very last couple of cuts or the 911 would have had to be for me. The diameter of the tree at its base is 27 plus feet.
This is the tree that has shaded all the family gatherings, the volleyball games, the river floaters, etc. In fact Kim said that growing up he never even thought summer was hot, because between this trees shade and the river that runs behind their house it was a kid's paradise. Unfortunately it had to have a major trim.
Next time we need to call the PROFESSIONALS. (I think it is testosterone or something that makes guys want to cut things up???? Don't get it! At all!!!
No comments:
Post a Comment