After 10 posts in one day I'm sure you are sick and tired of the Marshall Family. I want to do better and tomorrow is a new day. My motto: New Day, Know Better, Do Better!! (And Scott thinks that is just for my diet)!
Impressive ! I will have to try and do the same after the insantity of the Holidays. But I enjoyed every post. Instead of Musk Ox how about Oxen, A guy down in Nephi that I talked to said they are very docile, (mostly, just don't comment on their weight.) And we can make them work and possibly ride one to the top of Crow Mountain. Any investors ?
Impressive ! I will have to try and do the same after the insantity of the Holidays. But I enjoyed every post. Instead of Musk Ox how about Oxen, A guy down in Nephi that I talked to said they are very docile, (mostly, just don't comment on their weight.) And we can make them work and possibly ride one to the top of Crow Mountain. Any investors ?
ReplyDelete