Thursday, May 7, 2009

#11 ... Luckily it Elena, not Edwina!


Aren't these two cute! Tay loves animals of all kinds. The day we got Elena (Guide Dog Puppy #11) we took her to see Taylor. She totally understood that Elena was not potty trained yet. I guess it still really fresh in Taylor's mind. What cute girls!
We've decided that it is really hard to get cute pictures of black dogs. Elena has such a happy and "hoppy" personality, but with her dark brown eyes, you can hardly see her face in photos. I decided that we could have one more puppy because I wasn't working as much, and since I was home more, what was just one more puppy. Well you probably guessed it ... as soon as I said I'd do one more, work started to pick up and I was there more often ... so of course Elena has been going to work with Scott half days. She (other than the house breaking) has pretty much been "the dream puppy". What a great personality this little one has ... now if we can just get the potty training right ...
I was just so glad that her name was Elena ... I was having nightmares about what they might come up with.

No comments:

Post a Comment