Thursday, May 7, 2009

Slowly up and running!


I started this blog in a class and have never really tried to add to it much, but I'm going to try it once again. I live a pretty normal and ordinary life, but of all the blogs I watch, I've decided the ones that I really appreciate are those who post about real everyday things! I think I really relate to "life happens". I don't have kids at home any more and I don't get to travel the world, but I do have things that I am thankful for and feel that a blog is a great way to journal my thoughts. I don't even know if I'll ever invite anyone else to read what I post, but it will help me focus on what is important in my life. SO HERE GOES ...
Recently I was blessed to spend a weekend in Texas with some of my FAVORITE people ... my beautiful daughters! Thanks Kate and John for allowing us to crash your pad! One of our favorite activities was getting pretty toes (and you should see the make-over pictures from Nordstroms! We look a little like street walkers...oh my such EYE LINER.) My girls are so different from each other, but I really do love them for their own qualities. It wouldn't be half as much fun if they were all alike!

No comments:

Post a Comment